Monday, August 8, 2011

Should i abord it or keep it?

me and the guy who took my virginity hav been on and off for 2 yrs. he got me pregnant and then went to jail, soon to find out he had another grl pregnant to, da bad thing is i lost my baby. so now dat he's out the other grl had her baby. but we had messed around and ended up gettin prego again. wen i told him i was prego again he response was u better get an abortion and if u dont ill drag u up and down the street and kill it myself. this made me so mad so i told him next time he see me i wish he would put his damn hands on me and he said naw the next time i see u, u betta hav an abortion. now da 1st time this went dwn (the prego issue) he was koo with it, but i think now cuz he already got a baby he dont want another one and cuz he on 3rd party with the others grs moma so if they find out trhey might turn him bck in. but im nor sure wat his problem iz.

No comments:

Post a Comment