Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SHOULD I GET OUT THE ARMY?

The reason I first came in was for an experience of brotherhood and leadership skills. I gained great discipline and learned a lot but it seems like the Army is changing because now people are coming in just for a paycheck. The values are starting to dissapear and soldiers are acting ghetto and like they are back on the block male and females. I have a Pt tets coming up this week but even though I max out like always I know I will be flagged for the second time in less than a year and that means Chaptered out. I have been told by numorous high ranking NCO's that i could speak to the Battalion CO to explain my situation so that I may stay in. In a way I think about it but then I remember that the Army that I believed in is going down the drain. I have seen many outstanding NCO' and soldiers get treated like dirt that they just take the uniform off and go they're seperate way. It is sad to see so many hard working leaders and caring troops leave the Army. It seems like the service now caters to people who just want to look out for themselves and soldiers who really arent really soldiers. I feel it is my time to leave but again I dont know if it will be the right move?

No comments:

Post a Comment