Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do i stop letting small things affect me?

i feel like it's very of me to be affected by something as small as criticism, when somebody makes fun of me i always take it to heart and later on dwell on what was said. like if i had on some shoes or something and somebody told me they were ugly i would start to think they are ugly as well. how do i stop being so sensitive and just deal with it how it comes. i'm almost 20 and i still can't tell with this issue. and i have no confidence what so ever. why am i so feminine i hate this about me. i always worry about what people say and think, i don't know if it's because i'm a people pleaser or if i just don't have much knowledge of myself. i worry about my appearance and other stupid sh*t i' not supposed to worry about. why am i a girly-man, i'm not gay but i also feel like i'm not what a man should be. i'm not as ertive or as outspoken as i want to be, i can't talk to girls unless they talk to me first. how do i become more manly man and not a cause girls don't want a man like that

No comments:

Post a Comment