Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Law Enforcement Career Plan?

This is my current plan and I want to know if it's good or not. I am currently transferring to USF in Florida after getting my AA degree at a state college. My major is Criminology. After I get my bachelor's degree, I plan to go into the Army to pay off my student loans. I plan to become a MP and serve four years. I may or may not try to join the CID. After that, if I don't join the CID, I'll probably go to the police academy and become a police officer. Every year (or so) I'll apply to federal law enforcement agencies (which is where I want to end up) such as the DEA, FBI, ATF, USMS, and USPIS. And hopefully I get into one of those after a while and can switch over to another if I want. Is this a good plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment