Friday, August 12, 2011

What do i do help now?

my hamster HATES me and i love her she is my first hamster and i have tryed everything to get her to like me i have had her for 40 days and i do not want to give her up it makes me feel like the worst oner in the world and well now i wish i have never got her she bights me when i put my hand in her reach and will not take her favoret food when it is close to or on my hand but when it is fown she eats it well she hates me and i have tryed everything on the web and well nothing eles to do it worked with my sister hamster but mine well i am so mad i though hamsters where loveing and kind clever and will be by your side the only reason i got her was because my sister had to get a hamster for a school progect (she must teach her to go throug a maze) and well now i want a ret but my familey hates rodents exept i am an animal freak and well how do i get her to love me and will look forward to always seeing me and everything like a tiny fuzzy dog :(

No comments:

Post a Comment